Adult OrientationThe Dollhouse6:00 pmFree
Looking to join the San Diego Derby Dolls – or just want to find out what the amazing sport of roller derby and the Derby Dolls are all about? At orientation you will receive all the information you will need to see which Derby Doll program is right for you. At that time, we will also give you a BASIC minimum fitness test. No skating required. We’re looking to see if you can pass a basic level of fitness for us to be able to train you to skate safely.
What to Expect at Orientation
Our bootcamp coaches will introduce themselves by reviewing our league history, goals and achievements, and they’ll go over some basic FAQs that most new Campers ask, including:
- Personal stories from current league members about their diverse range of experiences
- What skaters can expect from becoming a member of this fast growing sport
- How Bootcamp graduates get recruited to a bouting team
- An overview on scheduling, gear, competition levels
- Open Questions and Answers session
What to Bring to Orientation
- Workout clothing and athletic shoes
- Orientation Paperwork (click on details for more information)
Learn more about adult orientation and fill out our registration form to get started now.