How the West Was Won – 2015 TournamentRawhide Western Town8:30 am$30 Weekend // $20 Single Day
The Inaugural How the West Was Won Tournament hosted by Arizona Roller Derby and presented by Atom Wheels, featuring 8 WFTDA teams, 6 MRDA teams and 3 JRDA teams.
Well, I’ll be durrned; you’ll be looking at clear, beautiful blue skies and temps in the high 60’s to the low 80’s. You will see cacti and desert animals and you won’t be afraid of them because they are nice.
You’ll walk the dusty streets of this tourist attracti- I mean, authentic western town, feel the desert breeze in your hair, and you’ll swear you can hear your imaginary spurs jingling. There’s a zip line (a little known hallmark of the cowboy era), a stagecoach, gold panning, a rock climbing wall, a mechanical bull, and more costumed characters than you can shake a stick at.
- Who – 4 WFTDA, 3 MRDA, and 5 JRDA teams. Check the Teams page!
- When – March 7th and 8th, 2015
- Time – 8:30 am – 10:00 pm
- Ticket Prices:
- $30 Adult Weekend Pass
- $15 Child/Teen Weekend Pass (Ages 10-17)
- $20 Adult Single Day Pass
- $10 Child/Teen Single Day Pass (Ages 10-17)
- Children UNDER 10 years old are free with a paid adult
- More Information – HTWWW home page
Rawhide Western Town
5700 W North Loop Rd
Chandler, AZ 85226
(20-30 minutes from central Phoenix)